Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Virtual CD-ROM, Any good ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSeriesCodePoet

Programmer
Jan 11, 2001
US
I am curious to see if anyone here has ever heard or used a Virtual CD type program. If so, is there any good low-cost (free?) Virutal CD-ROM programs. Please let us (Tek-Tips members) know if the solutions I provide are helpful to you. Not only do my posts help you but they may help others.

Mike Wills
IT Corporate Support
RPG Programmer
koldark@koldark.net

I used to use Virtual CD programs with Windows 98. Since I moved to Win2K I have found that those (most of the free ones) do not work in Win2K. There is one That I am currently using that is in Demo form. It expires 30 days after you install it. For full mode you have to pay for it. You can go to :

So far it has been one of the best I have seen for Win2K Please let us (Tek-tips members) know if the solutions we provide are helpful to you. Not only do they help you but they may help others.

James Collins
Computer Hardware Engineer
A+, MCP

email: butchrecon@skyenet.net

Thanks...I was thinking about trying that one out... Please let us (Tek-Tips members) know if the solutions I provide are helpful to you. Not only do my posts help you but they may help others.

Mike Wills
IT Corporate Support
RPG Programmer
koldark@koldark.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back