Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Virtual Adapter Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

time1977

Technical User
May 4, 2010
NL
I hope I can get some help - I am a first time sonic wall user. I have gotten a laptop from a previous user and sonic wall was working. When I open the app, I get an error - The connection "ip address" requires the use of the SonicWALL Adapter, however this adapter can not be found. Itmay have been disabled or uninstalled. Please check your network configuration.

in the control panel go into network connections and see if there is one for sonic wall. if there is make sure you right click and enable it. You may need to reinstall some of the drivers.

Kevin Wing
ACS- Implement IP Office
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

Thanks for the info - there is nothing but the standard network connections - No Sonic Wall Adapter!! How would I go about installing it?

The laptop was used by another person and there was a new profile created so perhaps this is where the problem came from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back