Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Viewing Report with Subreports using a Web Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlandPiper

Programmer
Jun 1, 2000
US
I have built a nice report that uses Subreports and it works like a champ in Crystal Reports.&nbsp;&nbsp;However, whenever I try and link to the report through a web viewer the report bombs with an error number of 20618.<br><br>I removed the subreports and left just the main query and it displays fine. So, I am assuming that there is an issue with subreports and the viewers that isn't covered in the User's Guide.<br><br>Any thoughts?<br><br>Cheers

Does your asp check for the existence of subreports, and if they exist, logon onto the server for them?&nbsp;&nbsp;Just a guess, but that might be the issue.&nbsp;&nbsp;For examples of dealing with subreports in asp, search for files beginning aspxmp on the seagatesoftware.com site. <p>Malcolm Wynden<br><a href=mailto:wynden@island.dot.net>wynden@island.dot.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back