Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Viewing Public Folders in OWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

leightur

IS-IT--Management
Jan 25, 2008
GB
I can view public folders in Outlook but receive
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden when viewing public folders in Outlook Web Access.

I have read variouse articles that relate to FreeDocs not been enabled but have checked this and the FreeDocs feature is enabled on all front-end and back-end servers.

Any help much appreciated!

FreeDocs has nothing to do with the ability to view public folders.

So you log into OWA as a user, and see all the normail mailbox folders. It's only when you click the link for Public Folders that you get the error?

Pat Richard MVP
Plan for performance, and capacity takes care of itself. Plan for capacity, and suffer poor performance.

Yes logged in as a user and administrator.

Yes only when I click the public folder link in owa I receive the error.

Thanks.

Are you utilizing SSL?

Also, are your public folder located on the back end servers?or on a seperate server that OWA may not be able to access due to DNS issue?

Is the Authenticated Windows Authentication check on your public folders under Exchange Virtual Server, Public Properties, Authentication Methods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back