Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Viewing Incoming mail queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

boab1965

Technical User
Nov 4, 2005
GB
Hi all,

I've just change over from POP3 collection to SMTP collection. If there a way to view the incoming mail queue or is it just being processed to quickly?

I set up a journaling account and I'm currently passing all email to that but I thought there might a way to view the messages as they came in.

I can view the outgoing queues no problem.

Thanks

Robert

Perfect - that's the standard Exchange 2007 SMTP connector. In the Exchange Management Console, drill down to Toolbox and you'll find "Queue Viewer" in mail flow tools. That will show you items.

Yep. Got that, but it is either only showing outgoing items or the incoming items are processed that quickly the queue viewer isn't refreshed in time.

In the queue viewer all the delivery types are dnsConnector Delivery. I kinda assumeed that those were outgoing messages and thought I would get comething like a SMTPConnectorDelivery or something like that.

Thanks

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back