Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

View website links in IE status bar for debugging (loads to fast)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olimits7

Technical User
Feb 17, 2003
US
Hello,

Does anybody know how I can view all the links that load when you go to a website???

I have the status bar enabled in IE, but the links load so fast that I can't make out what each link says by looking at the status bar.

Thank you,

olimits7

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I installed ieHTTPheaders and it seems to work fine, but it doesn't seem to show the urls I want to investigate in the log.

Do you know of any other programs? Or maybe I'm not using the program right, is there a setting to fix this?

One of the links that I do see being loaded at the bottom of the IE status bar, since it takes time to load, is " but there are other url's that load a lot faster that I can't see. However, when I check the ieHTTPheaders log to see if I see "fen0men.info" it doesn't show it anywhere. I think this is a malicious java script trying to run, but I think there are others being loaded but its to fast for me to see them.

Thank you, again.

olimits7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back