Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

View Old Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsorenson3

Technical User
Jul 12, 2007
US
Hello All,

I have been banging my head for a solution for many months now and I need some help. I used to work for a place that had Groupwise for their mail client. I archived many messages. I no longer work for the place but I did copy the folder that stored my archives and brought it home.

I have been looking for a way to view the messages inside of that and have been unsuccessful.

I installed groupwise on my computer and tried to set the archive location and it will not let me view anything

Any ideas or tools out there that will let me view the messages or allow me to import into another mail program

Thanks for the help

Justin

you cant
it's nice secure

you would have had to use a third party tool
or have a spare groupwise server and then fid your archive to view it

Use vmware player, easyvmx, Novell evaluations, fid editor etc to setup a GW system......long winded but good experience and will ultimately get you what you want....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back