Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

View as web page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamelas

Technical User
Nov 11, 2001
AU
I've gone back through the previous posts regarding the problem of not being able to view as web page in Exploring. The option to View as Web page is in the menu, but clicking on it does nothing. I've tried changing to Web view in Folder Options, web view in Active Desktop, right clicking on the pane in Exploring but nothing works.

Strangely, clicking on the My Computer folder in Exploring and then clicking View as Web page does work - but clicking on any other folder doesn't.

Thanks.

When in My Computer, and set to "View as web page".....press and hold CTRL+SHIFT "while" clicking the X to close the window with your mouse

TT4U

Notification:
These are just "my" thoughts....and should be carefully measured against other opinions....I try very hard to impart correct info at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back