Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

View a History of Printed Items for any connected printer - Possible in Windows 10 or prior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjv1611

Jul 9, 2003
US
This is more of a random thought than anything. Basically, sometimes when you print something, it prints before you can check. Our "new" printer is so much quieter than our previous HP that lasted some 10+ years, I think, that I can't always just listen to see if something printed. Sure, you should get an error if it doesn't print, but what if Windows thinks it printed, but the printer didn't actually print - yes, that can happen.

So my thought is: is there any way to pull up a log file or anything that shows everything sent to the printer?

My current home printer is an Epson Workforce 3540 in case that helps any. Great all-in-one by the way. And using it over wifi.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back