Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VG 2851 running 12.4 (25a) and Bogen PCM2000 paging

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkirner

Technical User
May 20, 2009
US
I cannot seem to make a Bogen PCM 2000 paging to work on a 2811 VGW running 12.4(25a). Can anyone tell me if this will work on the current IOS, or do I need to downgrade.

Thanks.

It is an analog port going into the PCM, either a FXS or an FXO. The IOS should have nothing to do with it.
How are you integrating it? what is not working?

I have a route group and pattern 72 that goes out a VGW FXO port to the Bogen. It's ground start on the gateway and Bogen. I dial 72 than it should give me a tone to enter the zone to page, however, no tone and no response when I enter a zone number.

You need to create the route pattern to include the zone number. For example 72.1
I assume you can make the bogen work with a lineman testset, bupassing the call manager? In other words you have eliminated a BOGEN failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back