Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vertical Text Label

Status
Not open for further replies.

vr

Programmer
Oct 14, 1999
US
I have set the Vertical property to yes for the column labels in an Access 2000 report.

My customer has requested the text read:

p H
l vs e
e l
H p

Does anyone know how to rotate the text?

Thanks!

Hi
See Regards

Ken Reay
Freelance Solutions Developer
Boldon Information Systems Ltd
UK
kenneth.reaySPAMNOT@talk21.com
remove SPAMNOT to use

Ken,

I've tried this and can't get it to work. All I get is an image with a black square in the middle of it. I've followed the directions exactly as specified but am wondering if I'm having problems with this due to using Access 2000. Jessica Morgan
Fire Fighter Sales & Service Co.
Pittsburgh, PA

Hi

Sorry, cannot help, I have not used the technique, suggest an EMail to Stefen Lebans, see his website for contact info Regards

Ken Reay
Freelance Solutions Developer
Boldon Information Systems Ltd
Website needs upgrading, but for now - UK

Never mind. I figured it out, but it looks like it's pretty limited. It doesn't allow for transparent background color so it's no good to me. Doesn't really matter anyway... there is so much data in this converted spreadsheet it's hard to make sense out of it anyway. I don't know why this guy doesn't just use MS Project. Jessica Morgan
Fire Fighter Sales & Service Co.
Pittsburgh, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back