Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

vertical rule and master page controls missing 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hello,
I am a book publisher, do layout in Pagemaker 6.5 and have a good understanding of the program. My current file is missing the vertial rule and master page controls, due to some action on my part, but what. I've created serveral books and know that the control under view - hide rules should enable me to bring it back, but all it does is show or hide the horizontal rule.

My colleagues, who have created books for years with Pagemaker are baffled. Can anyone help? My new files do have a vertical rule, but his would entail abandoning several hours of work and starting over.
glenmargaret

hi glenmargaret,

I presume that your working on a pc.
At the right top end you have the tree buttons to minimize, maximize and close the program.
Just underneath you have the same buttons for your document, click on the maximize button for the document.

hope this helps
carlow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back