Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

vertical line in table-like report overruns on bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

olitvinov

Programmer
Oct 21, 2004
CA
Hi, I'm creating a report with vertical lines (and horizontal too). I'm making look like it's a spreadsheet or table-like. So all the data is inside the grid.
I have a verical line that runs from GroupHeader through Details to GroupFooter.
The problem is that on a page break the vertical line sticks out under horizontal on last detail on the page.
How do I make it end with the horizontal line?
Oleg

I really struggled with this, so I'll answer even though so late in the game for you. Maybe it will help someone else.

Try making two vertical lines. One in the header and one in the detail. If you have a footer, you'll have to put a third there too if you want it to continue down. They have to be aligned exactly which can be painful. This will keep them from doing that overrun down at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back