Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Version 9.0-12 Trying to upload PLDS Licenses HTTP request failed: 405 Method Not Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyBond007

Programmer
Nov 17, 2009
GB
Hi

I'm trying to upload PLDS licensing on a Version 9.0 Build 12 SCN system.I get failed to login to ip office. I also get HTTP request failed: 405 Method Not Allowed when I tried adding the licenses file straight on to the card via Embedded file management (Primary folder re-labelling the file PLDSkeys.xml) . i've also added sip trunk licenses as well which is why i'm trying to add the licenses as the upgrade of the whole site is happening later. Oh and the system is at the other end of the country.
Thanks in advance

Upload the PLDS licenses post-upgrade. I believe they can only be pre-applied on the later versions of 9.1 (.10, .11, and .12?)

Make sure to delete the old adi licensing too!!!!! You'll thank yourself later.

PLDS Licenses can only be loaded on 9.1+ systems, upgrade and then load the Licenses

As Nutritional said, delete the old ADIs once they are no longer needed, they chew up processing power on the IPO and can bog down the system if there are a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back