Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Veritas Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtchokies

IS-IT--Management
Apr 6, 2006
US
I keep failing the DP-021W Exam:

Data Protection Designer for Windows using NetBackup 5.0

Can someone give me some advice for the test? Or some material to study? Or some possible questions?

Thanks! You guys rock!

Admin Guide
Media Manager Guide
Troubleshooting Guide

Each guide has specifics around building a NetBackup environment. Some of this information is based up how many media servers to design for, etc...

VERITAS NetBackup (tm) Enterprise Server / Server 6.0 Backup Planning and Performance Tuning Guide for UNIX, Windows, and Linux

Bob Stump
Just because the VERITAS documentation states a certain thing does not make it a fact and that is truth.

Please send us some feedback as to what you did or did not like about the exam. I took the Data Protection Admin. for Unix exam a couple of years back and it was not the most challenging of exams. The only tough part about an exam of an enterprise product is that the majority of us are not using all of the add-ons and other features. Either due to hardware restrictions such as myself or you just really don't need all the bells and whistles. Just my 2 cents! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back