Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Verint wont' record IP users (Opt 61C, Symposium, Avaya 1140e) 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypher0

Programmer
Mar 7, 2011
US
Our Verint setup uses some trunk-side tapping, and is recording our TDM users just fine. Our IP users... no dice. Don't even see login/logout events in the IntelliLink Analyzer.

I've re-added all Position IDs to the devices in the IntelliLink Configuration, but the IntelliLink Analyzer is telling me that the Position IDs for all the IP phones are "Failed Devices".

Any idea what that means or how I can find out?

do you have the following settings on the 1140

cls icra
ast what ever keys you want to record example

ast 0 1

iapg 1

do a lot of NCR/QM these days, its embedded into the brain lol

Our phones did not have that CLS or those values set - however even after making those modifications on a few phones, they still don't record. They don't even show events in the IntelliLink Analyzer (tried power-cycle on the phone, logout/login) and still show as a "Failed Device"...

what release of software are you currently running??

can you print out the set and paste, i will have a look

We have an Opt 61C, Rel 6.

I think I'm going to retract my previous statement. KillianK's suggestion seems to be working - I just needed to restart our CTI server, along with the Verint servers.

I'm waiting on confirmation today, but I modified exactly 100 sets rebooted systems, and now I'm seeing 100 less 'failed devices'...

I can confirm that this did work. Thanks!

For future searchers, we're using a CS1000, Opt 61C (rel 6). CTI (Dialect software), Symposium (rel 4), Verint (ultra 9.2), and Avaya 1140e deskphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back