Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Verint Call and Computer Recording???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelle

Technical User
Jul 30, 2003
US
Does anyone use this product or function with your Nortel PBXs and/or CCM environment? Thoughts? Pros/Cons/Pitfalls to be avoided? Recommendations???

Rachelle

no matter where you go, there you are.
"This participation is persona and does not represent the United States Census Bureau." They make me say this.

I don't know... what should I be looking at?

rlc

"This participation is persona and does not represent the United States Census Bureau." They make me say this.

In our environment, we have both Nortel (TDM) and cisco (VoIP) terminating devices. We need a solution that will capture both. That is why we are looking at Verint and polling the group for input. Thoughts?

We use one of their systems for a small group, and minus having to change out DVD's with archived call info, from time to time, its a solid machine. GUI end user interface is easy for even the most "trying" of end user. Make sure you discuss all available options with the rep, as some items such as record on demand were extra.

Rachelle look at Witness forums for previous recommendations on this product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back