Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

vector grafics to PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnderek

Technical User
Jan 27, 2003
US
I am having trouble with a logo on a product layout page that I have exported as a PDF. The logo was created in Illustrator and I placed it into InDesign as an .ai file. (i love how indesign allows you to do this, no .eps, etc.) I am printing to our in-house postscript printer. When I print directly from InDesign it looks great. But when I export to Acrobat and then print, the logo appears slightly rasterized, not terrible, but not nearly the quality an InDesign print. Our printer needs a PDF, what should I do? Thanks for your help!

Which version of the PDF are you using? (I'm just trying to make sure of all information before offering advice.) Make sure you select either the print or press version of the PDF Export, it should give you a perfect PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back