Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VDN Reporting - Concurrent Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

IC1SS - Avaya

Technical User
Mar 7, 2022
US
System Manager 8.1.2.0 - CMS Supervisor 18.0 - Infortel Select Version 10.0

We are working on implementing an IVR by Nuance and they are asking for peak concurrent calls for our main menu. We have several VDNs pointing to the same Vector. I am looking for a way to get a report that has this info. List BCMS VDN xxxx works, but it only shows the current day and they are asking for historical data.

We do have Infortel for CDR but I can't seem to get the data for the VDNs, just the trunks and that doesn't help.

Any suggestions or ideas would be great, thank you.

CMS should give you that information quite easily if the VDNs are set up for both or external in the Measured field.
Go to Historical> VDN> Report (Skill) Monthly
Then select the date range and run the report. I wouldn't run it for a large date range at first, run it for last month and see what you get.

Thank you Sean. That report is good but I don't see concurrent calls on it. Am I missing something?

cms_monthly_vdn_esvfwa.png

Oh sorry, I forgot that's what you were asking. CDR might be your best bet even though it hasn't given you the results you were looking for yet.

You could use a multi step approach in CMS by running a Trunk Group Summary Daily report, look at the day with the most calls and then run a Trunk Group Busy Hour report for that day. It only gives you total calls for that hour but does provide occupancy which might be helpful.

You could also look at using the Trunk Analyzer function in Site Admin but that's only good if you had previously set it up to capture data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back