Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VDN Number forward to DID

Status
Not open for further replies.

colec12

Technical User
Jul 28, 2011
US
Hi, was asked to see if i could point VDN calls to a regular station at a certain time and then have it go autmaticaly back at a certain time. Example calls to 1111 after 5 go to station 7891 until 11 at night.
Can this be done in the service hours table?
Thanks for your help.

Vectors are so flexible you can pretty much do anything! Service hour table would be a good way, yoiu can also use Holiday table or vector TOD steps

1. wait 0 secs hearing ringing
2. go to step 20 if service-hours in table 2 (this is your routing to the station)
3. go to step 22 if service-hours not-in table 1 (this is your regular service hours)
4. Blah Blah your other steps

20. Route to number 7891 with coverage y if unconditionally

In table 2 you put the hours you WANT the call to go to the station

In table 1, you put your day and hours OPEN, which is why you use the syntax "Not-in table 1" to route to closed treatment

Andy Backs
Dell Services

I was thinking if it would be easier just to extend service hours in the table and have an ACD capable phone where 7891 is and add 7891 to the phone. Just make sure the User/Agent is logged out at said time.
It sounds like you may know more then me, have not really dealt with Vectors yet.
Thanks.

If your regular "closed" treatment is different than sending to 7891, then you cannot use the same table. If 7891 is your regular closed treatment, then yes you can use the same table

Andy Backs
Dell Services

How do you create a secondary table; I am curretnly using ASA 5.2CM

I believe the command is add service-hours X
X is the number of the tables. I forget how many you can have persystem, but it is more than 1
Then you have to add a step to the vector, and in this case the 7891 step needs to be before your regular night treatmt

Andy Backs
Dell Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back