Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

vcard 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejici

Technical User
Jul 23, 2008
I am currently using act 10.0.1.199. After double clicking to open vcard for merging into the database, nothing happens. As crazy as it sounds this problem is intermittent, after a reboot or even closing and reopening the program it will work. I have already used the install disk to find and correct errors, no errors found. Have also reinstalled software, still no help. When closing act out I get microsoft error report asking to send or not. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for the tip. I havent had an opportunity to go to sage and get the update, but you did guide me to the system resources. saw that actsage.exe was running at 11,000K for each instance that i tried to open a vcard (unsuccesfully). I ended task on each 11,000K instance and low and behold I was able to merge all of the vcards within my e-mail. Hopefully after I upgrade the problem will go away permanetly. For now I at least have a workaround. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back