Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VBScript plugin for Netscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodfox

Instructor
Apr 30, 2000
US
Is there an available third-party Netscape plugin for VBScript?<br><br>I realize that Netscape is adamant that they will never incorporate VBScripting into their browser.&nbsp;&nbsp;Too bad.<br><br>Anyway, I have heard that there are a couple of third-party plugins, but I have been unable to locate them.<br><br>If anyone knows of one, please let me know.&nbsp;&nbsp;I shall be eternally grateful, as will my students.<br><br>Thanks in advance.

Netscape should have a VBScript plugin.<br>Whatever &quot;god games&quot; Bill G. likes playing.<br>must try a search now on Activex for Netcsape see what that'll produce.

I can't believe that VBScript has been out for ages and yet Netscape still doesn't support it.<br><br>Basically I tell people not to use Netscape as its crap and doesn't support all the web technologies.<br><br>I mean ... come on it doesnt even support CSS !!!<br>

well, I guess this is why Netscape doesn't answer my question as to why my VBScripting doesn't work in Netscape :)

Anybody have trouble with (Microsoft) JScript as well in Netscape ? Is there a plug-in for it? [sig][/sig]

Netscape has never published a plugin for VBScript. There was one third party plug in that did this, but it's been discontinued. [sig]<p>nick bulka<br><a href=mailto: > </a><br>[/sig]

Vbscript doesn't work in Netscape. How to make it work in Netscape?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back