Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VBA query results in subform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2008
US
I have a form that will navigate through records. Each record is in a division (division is displayed on the form). Based upon which record is displaying, I will need a VBA query to run and display in a subform the results of the query.

I need some assistance knowing which event to place this on and exactly where to put the query and how to get the results to display on the subform.

Thanks in advance.

You want a form that shows one division. It will have a sub-form with multiple records that pertain to that division. So the main form places a filter on the sub-form records. Is that correct?

If it is, then make your main form and use the toolbar to place a sub-form. This will launch a wizard that should meet the need.

[purple]If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research [blue]database development[/blue], would it? [tab]-- Albert Einstein[/purple]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back