Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

vb6 with databases(access2000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildelf

Technical User
Oct 28, 2002
GR
I'm trying to make a program with vb6 for a videoclub, where the user can add customers and movies in a database(access200), and be able to know each time which customer rented which movie. I'm reading this book "Step by Step Visual Basic 6"(Greek Book) and nothing is in it for stuff like that. I cannot afford the money to buy a new one so i though maybe some of you know any free tutorials for vb6 with databases(access2000) but for newbies where can teach you step by step how to program vb6 with access2000. I know i am asking to much but i want to learn to program and i think this is the only way for me.
Could anyone point me somewhere cause i am realy lost.
Thanks for your time.

Thanks for pointing me but my iexplorer does not open the page. I have InternetExplorer version 6 but the link doesn't work for me any idea why?

Seems the link doesn't work... i can't get to it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back