Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VB6 Pro and Office 2000 SDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2001
US
I've recently had Office 2000 Developer and Visual Basic 6 Professional dropped on my desk with orders to produce. I'm not worried so much about getting back up to speed with Visual Basic, but I'm looking for a good resource that shows me how to use the Office 2000 Developer. Of course I have a very small budget to work with, so if there are any good links (Other than the Microsoft site) which you know of I would appreciate it. I can also buy a good book if you can recommend one. Thank You

The 'Microsoft Office 2000 Visual basic Programmer's Guide' which comes with Office Developer Edition is about your best starting point, I'd say. It can't do justice to everything you can do with Oficve but it gives some useful starting points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back