Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VB6+Access97+Crystal4.6 appl., which dlls are required for crystal ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

heka

Programmer
May 13, 2000
FI
My application installs and runs otherwise OK, but Crystal Reports do not display (connect to to DB). No error message is displayed. I am using VBs Packaging and Deploymnet Wizard to distribute my application (VB6+Access97DB). I guess PDW misses some dlls or other files needed by Crystal to run in the target machine, but I do not know which ones are needed. Can someone direct me to this information? Thanks in advance.

Thanks Simon for your help. My problem is that I am using the version Crystal that ships with Visual Studio 6.0 Pro and it is CR4.6. All the information that I have been able to find concern some newer version like CR7 or then CR4.5 (16bit). I have not been able to find any info whatsoever about runtime files for CR4.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back