Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VB WebClass Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

c2compliant

Programmer
May 11, 2000
US
I am attempting to use two different frame definition pages to give a normal screen and full screen appearance.&nbsp;&nbsp;The first definition will display one column(LINKS) and three rows (MENU,BANNER, BODY).&nbsp;&nbsp;The second definition will display three rows (MENU, BANNER, BODY).&nbsp;&nbsp;I am unsuccessfully using a function to redirect the page to the top of the screen:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>AddLine strHTML, &quot;&lt;script language=JavaScript&gt;&quot;<br>AddLine strHTML, &quot;if (self != top) top.location.href = window.location.href;&quot; <br>AddLine strHTML, &quot;&lt;/script&gt;&quot;<br><br>Any suggestions on how I can make the LINKS page disappear to give a 'Full Screen' appearance and also be able to return to 'Normal Screen'?<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back