Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

vb.net using visual studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2003
AU
I need some recommendation for vb.net books

I'm interesting to learn about building web application in vb.net and using visual studio.net.

Does anyone know any good books that covers these areas? I can find vb.net books but a lot of them do not show how to use visual studio.net.

Entering "visual basic .net web application-s book" in any search engine brings up a lot of links.

I am a little confused, borgkling2003. Visual Basic.NET is coded from within Visual Studio.NET.

This means that you can't code VB.NET without learning VS.NET along the way.

Dimandja

search on amazon for any .NET coding book.. these will take you through VS.NET also

Not true, many books use notepad and the command line to teach .Net. Not very intuitive if you ask me. I would suggest any book from MS Press. Microsoft used to make the worst, and most biased books available, but now it seems that most books I pick up are just biased against Microsoft. MS Press books tell you the technology that works, what doesn't, and what they wish was better in the product. Look at Amazon.com and check out the user comments to get a better idea of what is in each book.

hii

take help from MSDN
and download pdf format books of VB.NET it will help you alot..........

amna82 -

Do you have a URL for these PDF's?

Chip H.

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ222-2244 first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back