Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VB.Net PPC Pocket Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino2006

Programmer
Jan 13, 2007
GB
Good Afternoon Ladies & Gents.

First Off i'd like to say thank you very much for the replies i have had over the last 2 months from you very helpfull knowledgable people, you take the time to reply to posts from budding programmers like myself and common problems encountered by pro's like you and that makes programming enjoyable, because when you progress gradually and learn from mistakes its so satisfying.

Ok Heres My Problem

I have Developed a PDA program and as a part of the program it automatically sends an email with an attchment to our exchange server. the issue im haveing is that despite many efforts i cant find any articles on vb.net and pocket outlook its so frustrating.

MY Code is as follows

Dim message As New EmailMessage

message.Subject = "Inventory Test"
message.BodyText = "PD1 Inventory"

Dim client As New Recipient("me.me@someone.co.uk")
message.To.Add(client)

Dim currentSession As New OutlookSession
currentSession.EmailAccounts(2).Send(message)
MsgBox(" Message sent!")

Any Helpfull code or links would be gr8 thanks ever so much

Domino2006

Is there a specific issue/problem/error you are having?

I used to rock and roll every night and party every day. Then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky if I can find 30 minutes a week in which to get funky. - Homer Simpson

Arrrr, mateys! Ye needs ta be preparin' yerselves fer Talk Like a Pirate Day! Ye has a choice: talk like a pira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back