Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

vb.net 2005 sql select statement useing query configuration utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino2006

Programmer
Jan 13, 2007
GB
Good Evening Ladies and Gents.

Ok im stillstuck with my project. Im Hopeing that you good people (The Hub Of Programming Inteligence) can help me coz im so stuck.

I have 1 dataset with 26 tables all have a primary key but no foreign keys. in the very first table there is a bit array that gets set equal to 1 (boolean=true). What i cant figure out is how i can use the dataset configuration utility. i know how to set a select statement so that when i call the FILL method on the first table it searches for the table that has a bit array set =1. but my problem being that i want to be able to fill the first table that has the bit array set to 1 and then fill all the corrosponding tables that have the same primary key as the first one. So in short theres 26 tables 1 is an address table that has a bit set to 1 and im trying to fill the dataset with the rest of the tables that have the same primary key. PLZZ PLZZ help.

Ill even give you a mention in the about box. plzz state your first name and where your from. Thanx in advance.

Domino2006 (A developer in the makeing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back