Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vanishing Combo VFP9

Status
Not open for further replies.

GriffMG

Programmer
Mar 4, 2002
FR
Hi

I have an odd problem with a VFP9 app.

I have a form with a reasonable number of controls on it - 50 or so - and among them there is a combo box which SOMETIMES vanishes.

This happens after a 'valid' event is fired which pops up another form - which has a text box on it which has the same name as the vanishing control - I've not seen this before, any clues anyone?

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

Sorry, that was glib.

I will check.

Thank you

B-)

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

Hi Marcia

I have scribbled up a program and changed the themes setting to .f. for all the forms and recompiled the app.

I've put it on the clients server and tomorrow all the client apps will be updated with the new version.

Thank you, I'm holding my breath!

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

I have scribbled up a program and changed the themes setting to .f. for all the forms and recompiled the app.

I am so sorry for not being more specific. If you had wanted to turn off Themes support for the entire app, all you needed to do was to set _Screen.Themes = .F. at the beginning of your main startup program.

Marcia G. Akins

I didn't realise that, but I'm happy doing it with a bit of code - I'm waiting for feedback.

Thank you

Martin

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back