Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VAL - Rouge Annc Removeal (Can't Rec Annc or FTP Add)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalCorpNCO

IS-IT--Management
Sep 27, 2005
US
Can't Rec Annc or FTP Add. When I do a li integ, I count 200 annc, yet when I run a NLST from my FTP app, it comes back w/ a coun of 256 annc. Did a cha annc 257, prob still persist. What's the procedure for removing annc on the VAL that do not appear via li integ? Thanks in advance.

Signal Corp NCO

“To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.”

Thomas A. Edison

The list integ command will only show announcements actually administered on the board. While the LS command via FT will show you all the files on the board. To remove the Files that show up on the list but not on the "list integrated" command sinply delete them via FTP the same as you would any other file using FTP. Just be sure they are not configured in the PBX.

I would reccomend you try VAL Manager though, while kludgy it is worth it when it works..

A VAL board can only hold 256 files, whether used or not.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back