Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VAL Manager Backups 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

edinburger

IS-IT--Management
Apr 28, 2004
GB
I've got a problem with VAL manager and backing up announcements from 2 VAL Boards.

VAL manager connects fine and can list all the announcements on both VAL boards, I can ping each val board and I'm able to manually backup the announcements via ftp.

However when I try to backup the announcements via val manager I get the following error message on both boards:

Tue Dec 05 12:49:49 GMT 2006 **Task: Back Up VAL Board, Task ID: 4** Could not enable filesystem on board xxxxx:01B03. 1 00000000 f496 Secure file transfer not supported by this version of the board

Details for both boards:

01b03 --- TN2501AP HW03 FW007
02b03 --- TN2501AP HW01 FW006

S8700 ESS running ACM 3.0
Val Manager version: 3.0.12

Anybody ever come across this before??

Thanks

You might need to use the

enable filexfer

command for each board.

in the VAM software make sure you disable secure FTP (SFTP) Val boards currently do not support SFTP transfers.

You can copy and Paste the wav files from Val manager to your hard drive. O loaded ours to our shared drive. If you need to restore them you just paste them back. You can also Export the announcements numbers to have as a backup of those.

Lisa Scarduzio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back