Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

V2 Conference Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrIPO

Instructor
Oct 23, 2003
AU
When the IPO conference server calls the Agents that have been assigned to the conference, It prompts to press any key. It does not accecpt any DTMF tones.
Has anybody elese had this problem in testing Conference Server ??

In the Conference configuration you have selected for the conference server to call the members @ say 1pm when the conference starts. It may call a mobile if you are on the road or a Dect or you desk or home phone, upon answering the call it prompts to press any key to start conformation, you press any key and it just repeats the request. Should go to the next step for you pin access code and then into the conference, where you can open the client avecweb web site for voting and PPT presentation. This is using 2.0(3) IPO conferencing server

The latest Power Conferencing release to Field Trial is 2.0(4) - however some sites have been asked to try 2.0(6).

Can I suggest you try and get hold of a copy of 2.0(6) and give that a try.

I have run into something like this with analog trunks lines and vmail pro. IPO ver 1.4(2401), Pro ver 1.4(6)

I had set the vmail recording level to high on all trunks, which would then not allow the IPO/VMail Pro to interpret DTMF. One I set the level back to low the problem cleared. I have not yet seen 2.0(x) yet to see if this is still a problem.

Board4aLiving [cannon]

Where can one get a copy of the Power Conferencing Server software...I am trying to find info about this feature buit am finding it very scarse.

Please let me know...i am running the latest softeware on my server in the lab.

Tim

Conference server is only available from the NPI FTP site. As it is still in trial. If you are a testing/trailing partner with AVAYA you should have access. If not you will need to state your intention to test the software with your local reseller/distributor and they can organise the licence and supply the software to you.

You will also require the Power Conferencing Licence Key

ipo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back