Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Usning Multiple Exchange servers in Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldaria

Programmer
Sep 20, 2001
NL
Hi, everyone, I was wondering, is there anyway of getting Outlook to accepte 2 Excahnge servers?
The reason why I want to do this is that I have an Exchange server at work and one at Home, I would like to be able to connect to both at the same time, but when I try to add a second Exchange server in the Profile, it say I can only Have one.
Is there anyway around this? so that I can use both?

Eldaria

That was my 25cent** of opinion.

** Inclusive Intrest, tax on interest, Genral tax, Enviromental tax, Tax, and tax on intrest, tax on fees, tax on tax, and other Various taxes and fees.

Enabled POP and SMTP Protocol in Exchange´s Home and connect it like a POP-SMTP accounts.

You may only have 1 Exchange MAPI Provider per MAPI profile, you Use the Exchange Server to open addtional mailboxes and they will appear in your folder list but Outlook can have only 1 default inbox. The other mailboxes look just like the default only they do not have Outlook Today.

This link explains it:

or this one:

Thanks.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back