Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Usint MOSPS 2007 for CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo11

Programmer
Feb 2, 2003
US
Hi:

I am involved with a company externally racing website that contains product info, multimedia, articles, etc. It is a large site that gets about 400,000 visitors per day. We were looking into third party tools for CMS solution, but MS said that it might be accomplished using their CMS tool that is part of sharepoint 2007.

From what I see it looks like the tool is designed for internal sites more than anything but I am looking for some feedback from others who are looking into this as well.

-------------------------------------------
Ummm, we have a bit of a problem here....

It works for both internal and external use. You have total control of the access to the sites. It's designed so you can provide a place for your clients to customize or just share information with them. We use it for deliverables for clients and also for internal use between different teams as well as those who use it to store financial data. All that data is locked down and versioning history which gives you an audit trial to follow if you ever needed one.

-Laughter works miracles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back