Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using pic's to create movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivosh

MIS
May 8, 2000
IL
hi yu all...
i am using multiple jpg's pics one after another to create a movie in flash (i dont want to use .avi). the problem is that i have about 500 jpg's pics.
can i distribute all of the pics into the keyframes at once or do i need to put them one by one into the keyframes?
if only i could use director's "cast to time" command...:)

thenks in advance
RENGLAR will probably find the solution...:)
nivosh

nivosh
nivosh@hotmail.com

yes you could...if the sequance of jpgs is named say image1 thru image500 and there all in the same folder all you have to do is import the image1 and flash will prompt you that it seems to be a sequence of files and do you want to import the whole sequence...click yes...however is this for the web or cd?..if it's for a cd thats fine...if it's for the web, 500jpgs in the same movie will never download, especially for dial-up.....
logo.gif

carlsatterwhite@orlandomediasolutions.com

thenks for the answer my friend, but does the pictures end up as a key frame sequance or are they just going into the library?
nivosh
nivosh@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back