Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using Number Voice Segments

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbie7698

Technical User
Jul 9, 2009
US
Is it possible to have Symposium voice segments in more than one application and or file on CallPilot. All of my pre-named number variables are in file1 and my user defined voice segments are in sccs_prompts. I've been using the ones in sccs_prompts successfully. Now I'd like to be able to speak back nunmbers to callers. I created an application called file1 in CP application builder, recorded 0, 1, and 2 on their proper file names. I added PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT c_zero_gv into my test script but I can't get the recording to play back. I'm wondering if I need to add a reference to the application file1 in the SDN table.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Yes, you can have multiple applications in CallPilot for ACCESS. So voice segment variables from your sccs_prompts file play, but not file1? You might doublecheck the CallPilot app, to ensure the segments are numbered 1,2,3, etc., and not something like 1001, 1002, 1003. Also make sure your application is named file1 in CallPilot vs. perhaps File1.

In the SDN table you should have your ACCESS ACD Q number, which is what sccs_prompts is already using.

I'm glad to hear that I should be able to have two application names. I had verified the file names before posting but will check again. I think I may further complicate things by creating a third application to see if there's an issue with the name file1. Thanks for the feedback. I'll post what I find.

you can use the name you want but keep it short as I have had issues when the application name is too long!

herbie7698 is using file1 because that is the predefined name for voice segment number variables...but is this a new system? Occasionally I've come across a system where somebody modified the variables - though I'd guess you checked that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back