Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using iq-put inside NotificationRouting collab rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoCat

Programmer
Feb 13, 2004
GB
Hello everybody,
I've been trying to use the monk function iq-put inside the NotificationRouting Collab rule, but the function does not seem to be loaded when the script executes.

The SB doc says that the function should be available in the execution environment at all times, but since I tested that to be true in case of any other monk collaboration executed in a Bob or eWay, I guess the Control brocker runs a 'cut-down' monk evironment for the NotificationRouting collab.

I know there is a way to load external functions from a .dll or monk script, but since the doc assumes iq-put to be always available, it doesn't say what dll contains it.

So here is the question...has anybody ever had the need to manually import the iq-put function and hence knows where to find it?
And also, does anybody know about any performance issue connected with managing errors for the whole schema in the notification script, how many EventMsg the CB can process before slowing down other business it has to carry out?

Any help deeply appreciated.

Happy coding. Riccardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back