Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using Image Control to view Tifs 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesterex1

Vendor
Mar 31, 2003
CA
I am using an image control to view tifs to great effect.
The utility allows users to add indexing criteria for scanned images.The user controls which picture to display with a drop down box (pointed to a specified directory) and a command button (used to set the picture property).
However - some of the tif files are quite large. I have added a series of command buttons to align the image (i.e. top left, botom right, center ..etc..) however - this is not enough functionality for the user. I have also added code to start the Imaging Application if the image control is double clicked. But this is cumbersome (i.e. the user now uses two Utilities to index the images).

Any suggestions on setting the size of the picture in the image control or adding scroll abrs to the image control??

THANKS
Tim

Have a look at the SizeMode (acOLESizeZoom) property of the Image object.

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

That will work for my purposes.
I added a new command button that will change between Zoom and Clip properties.
THANKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back