Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

using flash with frontpage frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
hello , i've created a flash menu in order to be inserted in frontpage HTML page with 3 frames inside (Left, Top-right and bottom-right), my flash menu is in the left frame and i want it to be always visible in all my pages, can you help writing the appropriate syntaxe for the geturl command in order to show my links in the bottom right frame not in a new window
thanks for your help!

<a href=&quot;exjava.htm&quot; target=&quot;mainFrame&quot; alt=&quot;Exemples&quot; title=&quot;Exemples&quot;>

where the target is the name of the frame you want to load the page to.
Have Fun...

Sharky99 >:):O>

Code:
on(press){
getURL(&quot;[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.yourserver.com/your.html&quot;,[/URL] &quot;bottom_right&quot;);
}

bottom_right should be the exact name of the targeted frame. If you're to use bottom_right, suggest you use the underscore rather than the &quot;-&quot; sign, to avoid confusion!

Hey! Sharky99! Long time no see!
Mais il demandait getURL dans Flash, pas dans le html!

Regards,
new.gif

Oups.....sorry

Salut Old oui ça fait un bout mais je devrais être de retour pour de bon changements de os (win2000Pro maintenant, plus facile pour tester ASP)

Je commence le site de mon premier client, site plutôt basic mais bon je te poste l'url une fois terminé

;-)

Have Fun...

Sharky99 >:):O>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back