Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using eConnect to insert/update RMA's and serial line items

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarkon4

MIS
Dec 16, 2003
US
I am using econnect to insert and update RMA's and am receiving the following error when inserting a new serial number. It keeps referring to specifying something that already is specified, in this case SVC_Original_Serial, I set it and in my code I also set SVC_Original_SerialSpecified = true;
I am wanting to create a custom receiving app to receive the serial number items in. I created one already and got one to receive in but when I try to receive another in I get the following error.

Sql procedure error codes returned:
Error Number = 10024 Stored Procedure= taFSRMALineSerial Error Description = Invalid Original Serial Flag (SVC_Original_Serial) - Value can be 0=No, 1=Yes

Node Identifier Parameters: taFSRMALineSerial

Return_Record_Type = 1

RETDOCID = RMA0KFP000001

Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taFSRMALineSerial

QTYTYPE = 2

<taFSRMALineSerial>

<Return_Record_Type>1</Return_Record_Type>

<RETDOCID>RMA0KFP000001</RETDOCID>

<CUSTNMBR>BBTFINANC027494</CUSTNMBR>

<ADRSCODE>PRIMARY</ADRSCODE>

<LNSEQNBR>200</LNSEQNBR>

<QTYTYPE>2</QTYTYPE>

<ITEMNMBR>VX510 DC</ITEMNMBR>

<SERLNMBR>4-4-4-4</SERLNMBR>

<LOCNCODE>RETURN</LOCNCODE>

<SVC_Original_Serial>0</SVC_Original_Serial>

</taFSRMALineSerial>

Found the problem, it helps when you create the object with the proper line count.

taFSRMALineSerial_ItemsTaFSRMALineSerial[] serialitems = new taFSRMALineSerial_ItemsTaFSRMALineSerial[LineCount];
taFSRMALine_ItemsTaFSRMALine[] lineitems = new taFSRMALine_ItemsTaFSRMALine[LineCount];

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back