Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using BOC to retrieve Purchase Order Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssmgr

Technical User
Feb 2, 2003
AU
Does anyone know how to retrieve Purchase Order and Purchase Order Item data via Connector? I've had a look at all the available classes and it has me stumped.

You can retrieve purchase order data related to requisitions using the "REQUISITION.Fetch" and "REQUISITION.Retrieve" methods, but I'm after all sorts of purchase orders, some of which will not be directly related to requisitions at all. There doesn't seem to be a Purchase Order class, or at least it's not apparent to me.

If anyone can steer me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Steve

We have Ellipse 5.2.1 and have to use the execute mso for the screen you what to user. Since the purchase order module in ellipse 5.2.1 does not have any msq screens, there aren't any classes associated with it.
I hope this helps.

Thanks Dianne, and yes of course you're right. No MSQ so no class. I'll just have to persevere with the MSOs until Mincom bring out a MSQ, and I'm guessing that'll be a fairly long wait.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back