Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using Blat to send emails in VFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxbldr

Programmer
Apr 16, 2002
CA
I am using Blat to send emails in VFP application. Does anyone know how to use Blat email with -mime switch? What I want is to attach images with 'Content-type.....' parameters.

Thanks

I went thru those web site . Are there any other way beside Blat ? Any suggestion will be apreciated
Happy July 4

binhpham,

You should start a new thread when you ask a question like that...this thread is on using BLAT and your other thread was on bringing up a PDF file. Not trying to lecture just trying to help, you will just have better responses to your question about "sending emails with attachments from VFP" if you start a new thread and name it something like that, plus foxbldr is looking for something BLAT specific and you are taking this thread off-topic.

As to your question see my response in thread184-594558, if this doesn't work for you or you are looking for something different I would be happy to continue this discourse with you in a new thread.

Slighthaze = NULL

Slighthaze,

Same thing happened to me with my last thread. Somebody jumped in and gave a star to Aircon while my question remained unsolved(but, many experts,including 'MIKES' were really helpful in finding a solution).

Foxbldr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back