Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using an Animation in VB Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupbs

MIS
Jun 17, 2003
BD
Hi,
I am using VB 6 in Widows 2000. I want to use an 'office assistant' animation like ms word, excell. If certain criteria is not fullfilled, the animation will appear through out the project till i close the project. How can I do it? Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Jupbs

MSAgent is probably what you are looking for. MS publish an SDk for MSAgent:

'People who live in windowed environments shouldn't cast pointers.'

Thanks for the reply. But I want to use an animation in my project just like in ms word office assistant help appears

That's what MSAgent does!

[smile]

That's less subtle than the remark that I got RF for!

More to the point, did MSAgent do what you wanted?

We come to this forum to try and help where we can (free, no obligation) and the answers are often leavened with a little humour. [smile]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back