Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using absolute time for ghaphs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

arguello

MIS
Dec 14, 1999
VE
I'm trying to graph the response time behavior between two IP addresses. I'm interested in use absolute time in X axis but, what I get in the summary report, in CSV format, is a column with "Delta Time". Is there any way to get "Absolute Time" column in the summary report?

Thanks in advance,

Luis

I gave up with the NAI 'Print To File" inconsistancies. I use Ethereal to read the NAI trace file and convert it to text. I even down to where I can type in at the dos prompt the tethereal command and convert everything to text.

I have a link on my site with more info on ethereal.

Go to
Enjoy 'Making things work better; bit by bit.'

The ethereal.com like the previous response can really help.
If you need real time or replay ladder views with real and delta timing already done try the AppDancer/FA for the IOP as well as the Application flow info and graphical view.

What's up Gold also does a great job on viewing the devices and how they are responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back