Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Using a yahoo registered domain with sbs08 standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceez

MIS
Oct 30, 2008
US
Hello everyone

I have a Q regarding the "Internet Address Management" and domain registrations.

Currently have a customer who is registered with yahoo domain services and wants to bring a server into her business. sbs08 is the perfect fit for their small business. I've never played with any sbs version but it cant be that MUCH different from good ol' server.

How do I go about setting up sbs08 standard with yahoo domain registration? Do I have to use the ones that they provide during the setup?

Thanks!

No just use the "I will manage my domain name" during setup and enter the domain name when asked to.

"Anything that’s invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary, and you can probably get a career in it.
Anything invented after you’re thirty-five is against the natural order of things."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back