Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

using a pin code to transfer a call in VMpro

If you read the thread you mentioned is possible, what is your needing?

I followed the steps mentioned on the thread but it doesn't work from my side. Am I missing something?

if the needing is the same described in that link you must:
- Install database option to associate personal PIN to each customer
- send the call to db in order to recognize the customer on PIN basis
- then propose the call flow as your needings

If, viceversa, you can use just the same PIN to all customer you can set it in any VM module

Thanks LamaSherpa,

Actually I just need a simple call flow with a pincode to enter before the call is transferred. I don't need a multiple pin with multiple transfer.

Is there any other steps I can follow?

I finally get it working, thanks for the support

A bit more info in your original post would have been helpful and not a link to another post that we need it read thru and, in this case, it looks like the posted link was a different solution anyway.

Perhaps the question should have been something like (Assuming this is the case based on your posts)

I have call flow in VM Pro that has a menu with an option to transfer to a number. I am looking to require the caller to enter a single pin code before the call can be transferred.

Good to hear you found the solution. Did you use a generic action with a pin before the transfer?

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back