Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

using a graphic image on a 6i form

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookouri

IS-IT--Management
Feb 23, 2000
US
I need to create a form with a graphic on it. Lets say its a line image of a Car/Truck/etc. The users need to indicate on the image locations of damage. If there is damage to the Hood they would click on the location on the hood where the damage is. If its on the front driver door, they click on the door, etc. In the narrative they then describe the damage. I've given them several ways that it can be done without the bother of a graphic, but they MUST have the pretty little graphic, so I can't avoid using it. I can create a graphic and put numbers or labels all over it at all the locations and have the users check radio boxes or something placed below or above the graphic , but Id like to actually place the radio boxes ON the graphic, in the appropriate locations or do something else that looks a little more "polished". Does anybody have any suggestions about how I can accomplish something like this. Is it even possible in Forms 6i?

any other suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back