Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User unable to integrate credit memos but can enter them manually

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBresnan

Technical User
Jun 23, 2010
US
we have blocked our receivables clerks from being able to apply credit memos/cash receipts (don't ask why, not my call). For some reason in removing that the receivables clerk is still able to enter a CM manually through the window, but she gets a "you are not authorized" error when she tries to do an integration to enter CMs. unfortunately, i can't tell what it's trying to access that she doesn't have access to. She is able to enter RM transactions that aren't credit memos without issue, and the destinations appear the same. I'm assuming the integration tries to hit the apply documents window? i can't even figure out how to apply credit memos via integrations though, so i'm really lost there.

Does anyone know what window access the RM Credit Memo canned integration requires? all we use within that destination is the main Receivables Transactions and the Distribution sections. i can post the operations we assigned to the role created for our receivable clerks as well if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back